BesucherAt the EJC, visitors are very welcome to the open parts and at the public agenda. Free of charge are:
- the parade through the city,
- the opening show in front of the castle,
- the festival site at the Günther-Klotz-area with the artists’ ground and traders of juggling equipment
- the medieval juggler spectacle including stage program,
- the international vaudeville gala at the Brahmssaal of the Stadthalle
- the childrens´ circus to take part in at the festival site,
- the shows for children at the circus tent
- workshops and open training at the Europahalle
ParticipantsRegardless whether a professional or a beginner, amateur or advanced, young or old, eloquent or not: everybody can become a (active) convention participant by buying a day ticket or signing up for the entire week (also possible beforehand). For the participants, the entire festival site - including campground and Europahalle as well as the whole (day-)program - and all events are free.
By registering and paying the convention fee, one is free to meet jugglers and artists everywhere: sharing and exchanging experiences, training with beginners up to professionals, different workshops, the gala show or the many internal stage shows, the jugglers spectacle or the spontaneous parties of the international artists’ community.
Fees and conditions can be found on www.ejc2008.de